Thursday, May 29, 2008

Stop this!

This whole job thing is really infringing upon my leisurely activities. No time to take pictures. No time to blog. No time to write music. No time to make my bed. No time to clean my car. No time to bathe my dog. Just no time. Things are suffering! Have I seen any financial reimbursement for all my time lost? Nope, not yet. I had to use the ATM today so I could have a drink and a pretzel on my first ever break (so sad) and the balance was painfully, painfully low. It's a harsh reality. But on my glorious first ever lunch break, I sat outside and realized my true calling; soccer. The wind blew and my napkins took a trip and I jumped up and blocked/stopped them with my feet while I was at the same time putting my hair back. The fellow on the next bench said he was impressed with my skills and I said I should have been a soccer player. He agreed it was my true calling. So, if Aeropostale doesn't pay me soon, I'm going to quit and become a world famous soccer player so help me God!

In other news, one really awesome person and this other asshole had birthdays recently. Happy birthday to the awesome one! Unhappy birthday to the asshole!

1 comment:

e. Styles said...

i'd like to pretend that kanye is the jerk yr talking about, but his bday has yet to happen & its not peter (his birthday is the day before lisa's). Andre 3000's birthday is the day after mine, but is hardly a jerk (unless yr asking Ms Badu). So am I the jerk? Or maybe im not even really one of the birthday people listed. If im the awesome one thanks, but if im the jerk, I hate you.

Bye!