Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I saw you and I thought you saw me

Due to unfortunate employment obligations, this blog has gone right in the shitter. I don't want to consistently just update my blog about the stupidity that is my job, so I'm going to try to talk about things that happened around my horrid work schedule.
Already July and I've actually made it down to the beach a handful of times. I made it my own personal mission to get a tan this year and it's not been easy. As pale as I am, I'm not the burning type. I do burn but it's never that bad. That being said, I do always apply sunblock because I'm not stupid and I don't want skin. I use a low number, but as low as it is, I get nothing. As a tan is nothing more than minor skin damage, any amount of SPF seems to protect me from any color at all. I went to the beach about 3 times and got nothing. So then one day last week I sat out on my back porch without any sunblock on and finally got a little bit of something. But to ensure it'll be more effective, I got some tanning oil. It has SPF in it and it's not much less than what I already use so don't hassle me, yo!Independence Day came and independence was lost. Well, not for me. Just for TJ & Lauren. Those two made their forevers official and we all got to come and enjoy the spoils! The wedding ceremony was long, but it was all worth it when we got to the reception! So snazzy! It's nice to go to a wedding that's not just full of family. I prefer weddings full of friends than tons of family. I know neither TJ or Lauren probably read my blog, but if they ever stumble upon it when they're googling their names... Congrats and best wishes, ya'll!I have nothing to say about this handsome beast, but OMG he is such a baller look at his collar! WHA WHA?!

No comments: