Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mooootter!


In early January of 1984, I was born. In early January of 2010, I suggested that Jamie and I visit the Mutter's Museum. In July of 2010, we finally went. It was worth the wait and possibly better than it would have been if we had gone in January. It's cold in January. Everything is better when the weather is better. Well, other than funerals. And since I just brought up the topic of death, this museum is pretty disturbing, but also really interesting. I saw and learned things that I probably would have been better off knowing, but that didn't put a damper on my enjoyment.

I loved it so much I got a conjoined twin skeleton tattooed on my forearm baring the name of the museum! That's hardcore! My brother was so swoll I beat him to getting ink! And you know, they say that it hurts, but it didn't hurt at all. It cost 50 cents, didn't take hardly any time at all AND it didn't hurt! I don't get what the big deal is about getting tattooes at all. EASY PEEZY. WUSSES!

No comments: