Tuesday, April 3, 2007

and slam in the back of my dragula

Yesterday was a lovely sort of day. Thought I'd be making a long, boring drive to Wildwood to pick up work, but after those plans were canceled by my employer, Jamie and myself decided to take advantage of the lovely weather and went to South St. And a few dreams came true! Jamie got some Cosi and I got some shoes! 2 for $20! So, finally I have white heels. I needed them a few weeks ago, but I shall never go wanting for them again.. unless something behalfs them in the future.. but for now, I'm set! Maybe now I won't upset my brother with my unfortunate shoe choices. Well, I hope this will help anyway.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

haha i see you chose the NON ridiculous picture... haha

jenell o' boogie said...

people see enough of your ridiculous face! there was a poll! they want less! the people have spoken!