Saturday, April 14, 2007

do you know how to get a record not pressed, but played?

As some of you may or may not know, Army of Me's album "Citizen" dropped on April 10th. I pre-ordered; not that I have much to show for it. It's April 13th and my pre-ordered album has yet to arrive, but THANKFULLY the band was at the Fire tonight and I was able to pick up a copy there. If their sales aren't as high as they hoped, they cannot blame me. I bought PLENTY.

In other news, Cait Youth is playing at the Fire this month. I played a show with Cait Youth. She wasn't that good. Why aren't I playing at the Fire?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

k so i looked it up.

we're gonna try to get you a show at the fire!
seems pretty simple! ON IT.

e. Styles said...

Jaime is a good sidekick.

jenell o' boogie said...

YOU two would make a good team. combine your forces and help me to push into the tri-state area!