Friday, August 15, 2008

baby, come back, you can blame it all on me

Last week, I switched my schedule around and was able to hit up the beach with my family. Though, at the time, it made for glorious gloating purposes I'm beginning to wonder if this will be the last time I make a trip down to the shore this summer! Oohhhnnnooes..

Mango Mojito. A burst of tropical flavor with the classic mojito mint after taste with a mystery stick! You can't beat that... with a mystery stick...

The clouds have been pretty lately. Or maybe I just noticed them more this week. I don't know. Either way, I love big pretty billowy clouds. And anyone that's from this area knows you have plenty of time to admire the skyline when you're stuck at this particular light.

A cloud is a visible mass of droplets or frozen crystals floating in the atmosphere above the surface of the Earth.

The branch of meteorology in which clouds are studied is nephology.

The color of a cloud tells much about what is going on inside the cloud. The color of my skin tells much about what kind of week I've had at work. And I'm frequently many shades of bruise. A leopard of bruises. Considering I got whacked in the forehead with a steel rod the other week, it's fair to say that Aeropostale may be the death of me...

And now I'm going back to my now SECOND ever episode of the O.C. Is it just me or does Mischa Barton always sound like she needs to blow her nose?

No comments: