Sunday, January 25, 2009

We're willing to extend a hand if you're willing to unclench your fist

Today I went out with my mother to run errands and to get what will most likely be my last "fifties" from Aero. For those that are not "in the know", fifties are the once-a-month discount of 50%. You can get two tops, two bottoms, and two accessories for 50% off rather than the everyday discount of 30%. It's a nice deal. I've definitely benefited from that quite often. Be that as it may, on Tuesday when I go in I'm going to be putting in my two week notice. It's highly unlikely that I'll actually be given the opportunity to work two more weeks, but I don't really care. When you lay down the pros and cons, there's a lot of reasons to quit and the discount remains the only reason to stay. And even that isn't that great of a draw since I have absolutely no room in my closet or drawers for anymore clothing! Didn't stop me from getting a few things, though. Felt rather good to be stepping towards the end of Aero! And check out my sweet nails! I got these cheap little stick on nails with stars on them. They're for little girls. Apparently my fingers are so tiny I can wear stick on nails made by a company called "Little Fing'rs". They don't make stick on nails this cute for real women! Oh the perks of having tiny hands!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i like that the tag is "little fingers" hahaha. cant wait to see what else will get that tag one day