Wednesday, January 14, 2009

You can get a whole bunch of Mums

I had my first day back to work today. It wasn't too terrible, but I still want to quit. Hours have been cut to the bone so it's one-on-one coverage, which means an associate and a manager. Even though that leaves me to run all over the store to get things for the manager, it's still boring. I didn't work a lot of hours today, but it dragged on. It was nice to be told at 2:01 to clock out. I assumed I would have to finish my task before leaving, but hours are so slim I had to leave right away! I don't hate on that! What I do hate on is my lungs. On the trip up from Florida, we stopped in North Carolina to rest because I was getting a headache. That was nothing compared to the horrible asthma attack that I endured at 3am that night for two hours. Since then, my lungs have been weird. I've had to use my inhaler a lot and today I've started coughing. It doesn't sound good. I fear I'm probably developing bronchitis. That is poop! My lungs are clearly revolting against this cold weather. Florida spoiled them. I'm going to leave. And if I wasn't afraid of flying, I'd be helping with aerial postal service in Queensland, Australia! Damn my plane phobia!!

No comments: