Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm going to hit you so hard you'll be blind

Despite a very sore back and very hot, sticky weather, I gave Gizmo a bath followed by a walk down the Maurice River Path. At least, I think that's what it's called. Be that as it may, it was a pretty exciting walk. I got bit by a mosquito, we saw a man on a bike, we had a laugh at the spelling disabilities of Millville graffiti artists, and nearly stepped on a big snake. It wouldn't have been as scary of an experience if I had realized it was a snake rather than thinking it was a snake. In my mind, this stick suddenly moved and slithered away very quickly. It was freaky. Of course, Gizmo failed his terrier breed by being completely oblivious and looking up at me with a face full of, "what is your problem?" Can't wait for our next walk! Never know what will happen!

No comments: