Thursday, October 21, 2010

A meal fit for a king

If you love tomato soup, I recommend you go to Cosi and get a cup of their tomato basil soup. I think they changed the recipe because I don't remember it be this good before. And I loved it before!

My Background & Layout Design instructor, Mr. Schwinger is not only extremely talented in his field, but he can also make incredible drawings on the white board with shitty dry erase markers while the class works. It's kind of distracting because it's so awesome. Plus, he reminds me of Larry David with a raspier voice. Needless to say, he's rad. It's probably a good thing I have him for two out of three of my dreadfully early morning classes.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

everything at cosi is better.

and everything that that professor draws is better than anything i could ever do.

this post is full of things better than me, damn it.