Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Quarter 2010 BEGINS

Had a pretty long, annoying day at Ai dealing with all manner of administration and registrars. The first day of classes is hectic and they weren't kidding about it being worse the start of Fall Quarter. That being said, I did a lot of waiting. While I waited I sketched this. Some kid asked me, "What class is that for?" and I said, "It's not.." While that was a quick, brief exchange, it dawned on me as time passed that that was a pretty stupid question considering it was the very first day of classes. I suppose by that time of the day I could have had a morning class, but it's pretty unlikely. I don't know. Maybe it wasn't the dumbest question in the world, but I felt it was kind of silly. Despite the annoyances, I survived and got everything I needed to accomplish done. So, all in all, WIN!

No comments: