Thursday, November 22, 2007

got to get you into my life


Another holiday of festive eating here and gone. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and that no turkeys died in vain. Personally, I was pretty pleased with the choices available to me today. Without any pre-coaching, special requests, or "I made this for you" bullshit, my aunt was able to prepare things that I actually really, really like. This is unfounded. A miracle! That plus the good news about the Grinch show brings us to TWO holiday miracles today! On another note, that sweet looking fruit dish is not the dessert I had. That is a candle. It looks and smells delicious, but I'm pretty sure that's just a trick to make you eat it and ruin your holiday. I actually can't tell you first hand because I ate pumpkin pie, not fruit candle. Though, I nearly fell for it. It was a close one.

2 comments:

Nathan Terry said...

I actually DID have a fruit candle for dessert.

e. Styles said...

yay for the grinch!