Sunday, November 4, 2007

welcome to Costco, I love you

Previous and terribly more exciting plans to make a journey to the West of Chester were canceled. I was saddened to not get to see lovely Lisa, but I tried to make up for it the best I could by going out to see a delightful little filmed by Wes Anderson by the name of The Darjeeling Limited. I'm a fan of Wes Anderson films and this one didn't disappoint me at all. I might be a little bit bias considering my affliction for Adrien Brody, but I thought the characters were lovable, the scenery was gorgeous, and it entertained me, which is most important, I think. I would recommend it to anyone that loves Wes Anderson, India, Jason Schwartzman, Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody, or seeing Natalie Portman's ass. Considering the full cast, I hope that this means that Adrien Brody will be featured in many more Anderson films in the future.

No comments: