Sunday, November 25, 2007

nope, ship shape!


I started this last month, but finally I put the finishing touches on it. I would say I did it "last night" but I didn't go to bed so it doesn't feel like that happened last night. Anyway, the quality got a little destroyed in uploading, but it's alright, I guess. It's a little promo/invitation ala Pocket. I hope you enjoy it and will pass it along to your friends or family or co-workers or co-pilots or deputy or personal assistants or A&R people. Thank you, now back to your regularly scheduled reality shows.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

ahh! i love these promos with album tracks on them. i'm stoked!

jenell o' boogie said...

thanks! glad to stoke you! (that teeters on inappropriate doesnt it?)

speaking of teeters, where's that stuff you shot?! i wanna see!

Jamie said...

this is so badass! I like how the cars look like they're going backwards down the street haha

Lisa said...

i'm trying to find as much time to edit what i have...but between work/eat/sleep (sometimes i get to do them all in one day!) its taking awhile. i'll have something soon i promise! oh wait i have one video done...but its not the best since it was shot with my digital camera.

ok long comment over!

jenell o' boogie said...

thanks!

if you see the cars going backwards, you're a left brain thinker

;)

jenell o' boogie said...

and lisa.. I want whatever you got done! I'm totally patient for the stuff you just took, but that thing you've been telling me you do have.. that i want!