Monday, December 15, 2008

congratulations, cause we made it all the way home

Christmas is quickly approaching and I do believe that I'm finally done all of my holiday shopping. I think. This is probably a new record for me. I can't believe that when I get paid on Thursday that I'll get to put that money in the bank and not spend it all on gifts. That's pretty sweet. Not that it'll be very much! Ihatemyjob.

Got some new lights. Trying to salvage some Christmas spirit. You'd think I'm full of it considering that I'm all done shopping, my room is sparkling with festive lights, and I did a cover of "Blue Christmas" for the band page. But I'm not really. I can't believe next week is Christmas. These weeks have been flying by. No doubt about that. For awhile I thought December 11th would never arrive, and now it's been and gone.

I'm not sure if it's Christmas that is bumming me out or the fact that I have to go to work tomorrow. Hmmm...

No comments: