Monday, December 22, 2008

just dance, it'll be okay

I've been procrastinating and putting off wrapping gifts, but today I finally got it done. Whenever I get my work schedule, I try to plan out times to do other things in my head. Most importantly, artistic things. I try to fit it in here and there between work, family, my social life, and my sleep. So, wrapping presents didn't seem to fall anywhere in my scheduling until I realized that Christmas was nearly here (over for some). That made gift wrapping priority one today. That being said, it took me a while to even get to that. How can I wrap gifts when Lady Gaga is on? Can't! That being said, I did this while I wasn't wrapping presents over the weekend. It's not great, but check it out for a giggle:


Circus (Britney Spears Cover) - JeNell

ps. Yes, that's Gizmo on tambourine.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

go britnell! and lady gaga! where's that damned cover!? shit dawg imma dance!