Monday, December 29, 2008

Does this slide?!

My job is dangerous, lemme tell ya. First I cut my finger on some boxes which I didn't notice til I saw blood on the boxes. But that was really the least of my problems when I went to put something on the lowest shelf, lost my balance, and put my knee right into a sensor pin I didn't know was on the floor. Stabbed at work! Impaled in the knee! In case you're a little clueless on my retail jargon, I'll explain. We have security sensors that we put on the clothes with these pins that you stick through the clothes and into the little security device. They're not real big, but the pin is about an inch or so long and when an inch of metal went into my knee, it hurt pretty bad. I felt something go into my knee and I looked and only saw the white of the pin. I've seen that plenty of times when I've looked on the bottom of my shoe, but never through my jeans into my knee!! Then I had to all pull it out. So gross. And painful. I didn't tell anyone at work because I hadn't shaved my legs in a few days and I didn't want anyone to ask to look at it! hahaha Not that you can see anything since it look just like a little razor cut anyway. But my mom thinks I should go in tomorrow and let them know it happened just in case. It's probably going to be fine. The area around my knee hurts, but I think I'll be fine. I soaked in the tub for a while when I got home and it felt a lot better after that. For all the injuries I have at least I have super cute band-aids!!

No comments: