Friday, December 19, 2008

you could never hold my hand in public

Gizmo Wilkerstinitious received his least favorite of things tonight; a bath. His skin problems aren't much improved despite all the trips to the vet and special shampoos and what not, but we preserver! It is worth it in the end. He looks devastatingly handsome and is a bit calmer on the itch-scratch front. My hands on the other hand are very unhappy. This medicated shampoo burns the many little nicks and cuts on my hands and makes them so raw and dry. Lotion will be no use to me as they're at their dry point of bursting into flames if any sort of lotion is put about them asides from basically pure petroleum jelly. But if you've ever put petroleum jelly on your hands you know it's a huge, gross feeling mess. So, that must wait! My hands will just have to suffer until then.

In somewhat related news, I have a blister on my finger from the hangers at work. Isn't that ridiculous? I need to quit on that basis alone. I've got blisters on me fingers!

And for all of you haters out there, Gizmo is not a prick. He just loves me more than the average monkey, chicken, or dog. Ferociously so!

No comments: