Tuesday, December 25, 2007

gee, pop, you forgot to say "halt"

I hope everyone had a holly, jolly Christmas. Considering that I've been watching an overdose of The Office and am now watching The Jungle Book on DVD, it can be surmised that I have nothing to complain about, and I don't. I didn't feel very well all day, which I hate. And not just because being ill is unpleasant. Being ill on Christmas day just makes you look ungrateful, like you don't appreciate things. What I might have appreciated more is not falling so asleep in the middle of the day and staying awake the first time I was woken up rather than the second time 10 minutes before we were supposed to leave for family dinner. But, thanks to yet ANOTHER Christmas miracle, dinner was running late and I arrived with time to spare!

Christmas is done. Here's to a merry New Year!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

he really got a good freakin collection of ribbons.. thats awesome haha. started out with just 3.. became 400!