Thursday, December 20, 2007

i dont have any music on to quote for once in my life

Considering how little I ate last week because of all the anxiety about the release party and such things, today I made up with a lot of calorie intake (for me):

- egg mcmuffin (yeah, i was up early enough today! mind blowing!)
- my first tastes of "smoothie" Skittles (nearly killed me)
- gnocchi posterino? (did not taste like potatoes and ketchup!)
- pinkberry! (lived someone's dreams!)
- chai latte (finally, that void is filled)
- nutter butter cookies (those were a bad choice)

And you would just never believe the drama that has surrounded my 2nd annual Christmas with the Team. Misunderstandings, strikes, fake outs, French bastards, and more. But I think, all in all, it was worth it! And it proved to one and all that I'm a big girl and I can go all the way up to NYC all by myself without anyone there to entertain me. Even without headphones one way. Though on the way back some agent talked to me half the way anyway. I'm rambling. I need to go to bed. My head is going to implode. Or I'm going to blow my brains out. Which ever comes first.

click.click.BOOM

No comments: