Friday, December 28, 2007

yeah, i don't read, i just guess

2007 marks the first Christmas ever that I got something that I actually returned. Sure, I've gotten things I haven't liked, but I feel like I really must be growing into an adult if I'm mature enough to just say, "no, I do not like this" and take something back. No, it wasn't this dog. It was a shirt with none other than ELMO on it. Honestly, I can't tell you what my mother Santa was thinking. Cookie Monster? Oscar the Grouch? Yes and Yes. ELMO? God, no no no! But I took it back and got something much more suiting to my tastes. A shirt that just plainly speaks to the heart of me. A shirt that Eavvon would definitely approve of. It says "Proud to be Awesome". I suppose I could have posted a photo of it, but Matt's dog Reese is much cuter and likes the word "Africa". That's much better than a picture of a shirt. Besides, Reese completely agreed with the shirt and wanted to be my best friend and steal my herpes. But I would never give Reese my herpes! No matter how awesome I am!

1 comment:

e. Styles said...

I am very proud of you! because you are awesome- but now that you have a shirt your ego is out of control! Rock stars, i swear....