Saturday, January 5, 2008

you've got your big cheese

I haven't been updating regularly lately, but who has been?! ButI figure since today was the start of my infamous "birthday weekend" that I should make a point to post about it! As a special (pre) birthday surprise, Jamie and Lisa took me to the Camden Aquarium! Though Camden is a bit sketchy, their aquarium is awesome! I touched a live shark, ray, jelly fish, lobster and shrimp! Contrary to popular belief, the shrimp did not jump out of the water. But the aquarium had more than petable fish. There was huge sharks and sting rays and Caribbean fish and seals, and most importantly, penguins! I think they were pretty easy to steal in their location too....


Later, we + Nathan, Jimmy, and Don went bowling in Deptford thus mending the wrongs that were done last year in Downingtown. Though, some wrongs cannot be righted no matter what you do. I will just never have a strike. Some people in this world were not meant to experience them in the true sense of the word. But I can settle with being a spare king and also with losing. I went in saying I sucked at bowling and came out feeling the same way. Jamie, on the other hand, is a total poser. But I psyched her out, ruined her game, and still lost. But I forgive her because she's being an A+ friend and taking me to visit with penguins and accidentally fulfilling my wish to sing karaoke tonight. Not to mention "Chew Man".

Thanks Jamie and Lisa (and others) for a totally unique and special day in my history!
But this won't be the end of the party train. It continues on tomorrow!


bye!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

that turtle even LOOKS annoyed hahahah

and i wish you'd realize those strikes were total flukes! I'll have you recognize that AFTER those two strikes it was all down hill!! Who came in last on the last game?!?! And it's not even like I threw the game! I just sucked! haha

e. Styles said...

this weekend makes me hate new york