Thursday, January 24, 2008

killing time won't stop this crime

Finally, after much too long, I gave dirty, stinky Gizmo a bath. Bath time isn't fun for anybody in the small family between Gizmo and myself. He hates getting them and cries and whines and walks around the tub and I get a sore back/neck and frustrated. That's probably why I put off doing it as long as I can get away with it. But when the bath is over, the fun doesn't end. The part Gizmo loves most is next...

Did I say love? I meant hate.

After a bit of that, we switch over to the hair dryer. I'm not sure how he feels about this. It could go either way. You be the judge..


But in the end, all the struggle is worth while.


Magnifeek!


I hope you enjoyed this look into the life and bath of Gizmo Wilkerstinitious. I hope you'll tune in next time for God Know's What.

And in other news, today was stupid.

1 comment:

e. Styles said...

this was like celebrity dog makeover, via blogger, instead of animal planet...or E!. either way, I learned something. Tune in next week, when boogie bathes a bear!!