Saturday, January 19, 2008

when I rock the mic, I rock the mic right

Since Shanks was released from captivity Wednesday afternoon, things around here have been pretty uneventful mouse wise. Not to say that the room is mouse-less now. There's a mouse up here which we've just been calling "Desk Mouse". Named for his current fave location. Loves to come and walk around the many trinkets on my desk while I'm sitting here on the computer. These mice are not scared of me. I get no respect! Be that as it may, Desk Mouse doesn't cause anywhere near as much havoc as Shanks did. Last night he ventured away from the desk area for a moment, but when he was chased back into hiding by Gizmo, he never came out again. Haven't seen him all day thus far.

But today the non-lethal trap I ordered came (as pictured) and so we'll see how this works out considering that when I got home from the Fuel House tonight I realized that I had not set the trap correctly. I think I've got it set correctly now. So, Desk Mouse, you best enjoy freedom while you can! If you are lured by the scent of peanut butter (as I've read mice particularly love) you'll either be taking a nature walk soon or you'll be seriously fat on frosted mini wheats covered in peanut butter.

Either way, that's pretty win-win, DM. Think it over.

Anyway, back to my delicious penguin rice krispie pop. Maybe I'll mail my popsicle stick to Conan so he can finish spelling out the cry for help he was trying to write on his roof. I think he had an "H" thus far.

Stay tuned for more mouse coverage...

In other news, didn't J&theY kick ass at the Fuel House tonight? shii....

No comments: