Monday, January 28, 2008

duh, we're the deadbeat club

This shirt is crazy. I turned it inside out to wear it today. Not because I was trying to hide any possibly embarrassing band names; sometimes I wear my clothes inside out (the sweatshirt I have on right now is inside out). I don't know why. Sometimes shirts are cooler inside out. Especially if they're printed a certain way. Anyway, this shirt messed with my mind because it's inside out, but when I would look at myself in the mirror, I could read it. I'm fully aware of the reversal that happens when you're looking in the mirror, but it definitely made me look down at my shirt in confusion a few times. I was doubting myself. I nearly doubted that the shirt was inside out. It was playing eye tricks on me! And to think, this shirt will be the last thing I ever bought at the now closed Hot Topic in the Cumberland Mall. How appropriate in a sad way. I guess the topic wasn't so hot after all.

In other news, my wee Scottish darling sent me a package of things to celebrate the birth of me and Jesus. Better late than never! And though she somehow forgot to stick Kylie's new album in (boo, that whore), I think I made out pretty dayuum good. I can't hate! It's weird that around this time last year, I had just seen her in NYC! I hope that if 2008 can't be a year that I see her that 2009 will be! If I go too long without a visit, I get kidney failure due to separation anxiety. It's true, it is.

No comments: