Tuesday, January 15, 2008

havoc heavens!


Mousegate 2008 continues. "Shanks" the mouse is either very desperate for food or has figured out that I refuse to end his furry little existence and has been a lot more brave. He was just chilling behind a picture frame on the floor for a while this evening as I sat not far away on the computer. And where was Gizmo? Asleep on the bed! After I informed him yet again that he was fired from the schnauzer club, he got up off his lazy duff and got on the case. Gizmo P.I. in full effect. That is until he took it one paw too far along side my computer desk and stepped on the power strip thus shutting off my computer. Investigation is now halted.

As soon as Amazon ships it, I'll have a non-lethal mouse trap and detective Gizmo will have a holding pen for the perpetrator. Let's hope that's sooner than later. As cute as Shanks is, it's causing havoc around here!

No comments: