Wednesday, January 30, 2008

tell me your secrets and ask me your questions

I did a lot of this today. Don't get excited. I don't have a job. I'm just giving my mother a little transcription hand with some stuff for her. This will at least get me some food money, I think. I'm not hating. But I was hating how this doctor would spell words like "spotty" and "ease" for me, but not spell the names of certain kinds of antibiotics. I don't know what kind of retard he thinks I am. I guess an autistic one. Retarded asides from my amazing ability to spell long medical words.

I don't know. I got through it. Thanks Google, you're a life saver. Gizmo was weird today. I know I don't normally use a laptop, but I didn't think it was cause for him to stare at me while I worked half the day. Moreover, I didn't appreciate him jumping into my seat every time I got up to change whatever awful song my itunes picked out.

Despite all the Gizmo related distraction, I got it all done. I probably shouldn't have done it all in one day and saved a little to do tomorrow to keep myself busy, but once I got started I just wanted to finish it. I wish I could have a transcription job. As frustrating as it can be, I rather do that than work at Target or wait on tables or something. I hate all the places I applied to that haven't responded. I think Mest said it best when they said, "what's the dillio?" As if Mest every said anything best. But you get what I mean.

Anyway, overall, today sucked. This new sleep medication tastes terrible, doesn't really work, leaves me feeling so groggy the next day, and possibly is giving me nightmares. It's working about as good as NyQuil, actually. Biggest waste of money ever. Might even be a bigger waste of money than the laptop my mom got my dad for Christmas. And I definitely didn't think that could be topped around here. But, yo, how was your day?

No comments: