Friday, December 21, 2007

my heart is war torn

Considering Samuel is only about 6 mos old, I think it's safe for me to post a picture of his Christmas present before Christmas. I don't think he'll be logging on and checking up on my blog anytime soon. Just wanted to share a photo before I wrapped it up. I guess the photo isn't so great but if you've seen the album cover than you get the general idea of what the shirt looks like up close. Baby clothes are so cute, like anything miniaturized. Muffins, candies, schnauzers. All mini, all awesome.

BTW, J&tY played an awesome, somewhat spontaneous set tonight. The CD is selling well and people seem to really like it. People were singing along with Zoee & Gizmo and doing air-glockenspiel.

J&theY, the band you want to air-glock to!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i like that our blogs are slowly just becoming promotional tools for our band.

whoopsie.

jenell o' boogie said...

My blog didnt have a "theme" or anything like yours. I just update about my life. So it makes sense that I would update about that stuff. I just happen to be in a band. I didnt post up links to buy the album or t-shirts or anything. I just share stuff. Sharing is caring afterall!