Thursday, September 4, 2008

I bet this song makes Benji Madden cry

As much as I don't want to know who these fellers are, they are the Jonas Brothers. The "Jo Bros" if you will. Up until today I thought I had never heard any of their music. Apparently I have known and hated one of their songs since May. Thanks to a customer at Aero, I am now aware of who to direct my hate at.

Australia - Jonas Brothers
I have to hear this shit like everyday! BLEH.

On top of that, Aero tried to break my toe today. Thanks to the milk I have enjoyed with my cereal on a somewhat regular basis, my bone is fully intact! But I'm still mad at Aero for trying to do that to me anyway. I don't make enough money nor any hazard pay so they better be nicer to me and all of my toes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dont like the "Jo bros" either. They were on a talk show and sang one of their songs live and it sounded really bad!!!