Wednesday, September 3, 2008

it's not weird to be friends with a boy when you're 11

Some pretty cool things have come along the past few days...as you can see above. The much anticipated, writer's strike effected fourth season of the Office came out Tuesday and I've clearly been devouring it since. Considering how long I've been watching the first, second, and third seasons, I think these DVDs will be in pretty constant rotation. I'm trying to take it slow, though. I haven't even gotten to the third disc. Though I watched the first disc twice. I can see a problem forming already.

Speaking of which...

I have been holding onto this poster/flyer since 2004. Only took me four years to buy a frame and put it up. Can you believe all the different times I've moved and I've been able to keep it in such nice condition? I can't. And I'm told I don't truly love Army of Me. PSH.

Speaking of which...

JeNell & the Yets had the honor of gracing the same stage that Army of Me once rocked. Not on the same night unfortunately. Despite Army of Me not being there and it being Nathan's last show, it was a good one. I'm always quiet and nervous before our set, but actually, I was more at ease and excited during the day than I normally am. There was something freeing about knowing that I was going to get a break from it for a little bit. I'm looking forward to the time when I'm excited to play rather than excited to take a break. When that day comes you betta WATCH OUT!

No comments: