Wednesday, September 10, 2008

whatever whenever


Went to NYC on Tuesday to see Conan O'Brien, Kiera Knightly, Dwight Schrute, Tyler Perry, Bill Burr, Nicole Richie, and Agent Michael Scarne. Some we planned to see, but a few were total surprises! As you may or may not know, it's Fashion Week up in the Big Apple and you could definitely tell. There was so many tall, gorgeous, and fashionable women and just a lot of really well dressed people all over the place. It was awesome. I love clothes and shoes so I was like, "Oooo... Ahhhh..." everywhere we went. It made people watching even better! It also made me want to live in NYC again. But in Soho. So, that's a definite no go. Stupid money. Anyway, in Soho, we went to eat at this very lovely place called "Bread". As you might expect from the title, they had really good bread. I ate a lot of it. And learned what "melschun" is. It's actually delicious. Be that as it may, I was definitely not getting fruity pebbles in my pinkberry. Anymore grain in my stomach and I would have exploded. But I did have mango! yum!

In other news, everyone at Aero is having their hours cut. Since school got back in, the sales have dropped off and there's just no hours. It won't be like this forever, but I'm a little bummed about the drop in money that's coming my way in the new few weeks. I've been cutting back on spending the past few months, but I suppose I should cut back even more. This trip to NYC did not help with the cut back either. Ah well.

Here's my next installment of Songs I Hate at Aero:
Fan - New Young Pony Club

Jamie, you like this band! They do that "Jerk Me" song! Are you making Aero mix CDs for the company?! If you are, stop putting dumb songs on there! They suck if you only have to hear them one time but it's torture to hear them over and over and over... ;)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

in my defense - i only like about 2 songs by them, and this shit song is not one of them. if i worked for aero cd compliations companies.. this song would not have made my cut, damn it.

jenell o' boogie said...

Would "Jerk Me" have? I wouldn't want to hear that one either...

Jamie said...

it's better than that shit, though. I mean which would you rather hear? At least you'd laugh when "Jerk Me" came on..