Monday, September 8, 2008

major, the three of us won't fit in there

Last night was the first floor set at Aero since our store manager up and left us high and dry. I don't know if I've mentioned that in my blog as of yet, but Janine ditched our retail asses. No two weeks notice. Not much notice at all. She just bounced. In hindsight, there was some warning signs that this would happen, but no serious red flags. Be that as it may, things have been a little hectic and dramatic at work, but I've been able to slide through without too much trouble. I've been a quizzical spectator to the drama of young girls. But our new store manager started and he seems to be alright thus far. It's a little early for me to form an opinion of him, but he seemed to have a nice personality and good work ethic and the floor set went more smoothly than usual. I can't hate on that. We got done around 3:30am rather than 6:30am. I don't know if I should credit our new store manager with a better night, but considering I didn't get smoke blown at me on our break makes me like him already.

In my last post I put a song that plays in Aero that I hate. I'm going to continue the tradition here with the song I think I hate most. Though, I'm not sure exactly. I hate a lot of them. This one ranks pretty high though:

Friends Dont Let Friends Dial Drunk - Plain White Ts

No comments: