Thursday, November 5, 2009

Remember the 5th of November

Another day in paradise. Midterms done. Six weeks in this quarter to go! By the time it's over, it'll be Christmas already. That's really not good considering the news I received when I got home. Due to some changes and financial difficulties, I've been let go from my job at the Lollipop Tree (or the Lollipop Forest, if you will). It sucks to be perfectly honest. But I understand that tough situation my boss was in and I don't hold it against her in anyway. I just have no idea what I'm going to do for money now. It's pretty hard for me to find a place that would give me one day a week with such a potential for hours. Especially a job that I enjoyed as much as I enjoyed that one. Sometimes it wasn't easy, but I did really enjoy it. I learned a lot of techniques that I'll definitely continue to use when I bake on my own from now on. I'm a little bummed. Really the perfect end to a perfect week. LE sigh.

No comments: