Saturday, May 12, 2007

lost a lot of fights but it taught me to lose okay

Listen homies, I'm sorry if anyone was terribly upset that I've been a little absent from the blogsphere, but the combination of being a little batty, highly lazy, a tad busy, and have a bedroom that is hellza hot and humid has made blogging a low priority on my "to-do" list. But you've been on my mind, dear bloggers, and I hope to find a way to fit some occasional blogging in here and there so nobody cries.

Moving on, today I spent the majority of my day in Cinnaminson, NJ doing some more recording. Don't be fooled by the accompanying photo, though. That was not taken today, it was taken on Sunday, actually. As you can imagine, we've been working hard to get this recorded so Bryan can sell them ;)

Also spent some quality time with friends close and near and that's always, always a plus, protected Gizmo from Mother Nature and attacked him with harmonies, saw Amy Winehouse play with her beehive for an hour or so, and played my first show with a "band". So.. let's keep this month going as it is and May will be kicking major 2007 ass!

No comments: