Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I try to pretend but I just feel it when we're together

I've been rather stressed out lately. I wouldn't say that I'm getting to the end of my rope, but the rope does seem to be fraying at the ends, which is never a good sign. Nobody wants their rope to get shorter. With stress comes tension headaches and that really doesn't help matters. Just makes me irritable and unmotivated because when I move it feels like my brain is hitting the side of my skull. I hope that's not the case. But maybe I should blame all of this on the fact that Gizmo has been using my noggin as a pillow. I'm not a piece of plush fluff! Where did I go wrong?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i hope the chuckles i gave you relieved your mind somewhat.

ah ha!

jenell o' boogie said...

but I accidentally left them in your car :(