Thursday, July 19, 2007

time moves so slow as we all grow old

To Whom It May Concern:
My grandmother had an unfortunate puppy collision at my Uncle's house on Sunday and fell down and broke her hip. She had surgery and had a portion of her hip replaced. Today she was moved to a rehabilitation hospital where she will be staying for the next 3 weeks or so. This has made things around here a little loopy. (or maybe that's just my sleeping pill) To lend what help I can, I went around this afternoon with my mom getting clothes and coffee for my grandmom and everywhere WE went rain followed us determined to get us drenched. Well, the rain won. Everytime we had to get out to go in somewhere, Mr. Rain was sure to follow. And of course, not be there when we were inside. What an Eeorye day. To sum this post up, I think my Uncle said it best in a response to when someone told him they'd pray for my grandmother and he retorted, "No, pray for my sister!" Oh drama, drama, drama.

No comments: