Tuesday, September 25, 2007

one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

Random Uninteresting Fact about Me: I'm afraid of the dark. And probably because of this light. This light automatically comes on when a sensor on it senses that it is getting dark. This light shines into the back bedroom and the bathroom in our house and the back bedroom was the nursery for us little ones. Being the last born, the nursery was later just transformed into my bedroom. So from a very, very young age on, I never slept in the complete dark. Always could basically see where you were going, what you were doing, but without hindering slumbering. Like an automatic night light. That's a comfortable setting for me. Any darker and I get a bit nervous and claustrophobic. Thank God for the comforting glow of screen savers and TV sets!

In other completely unrelated news, 77 Cleaners & Shoe Repair better not harm my beloved boots! I'll cry! A lot!

No comments: