Thursday, September 13, 2007

you I can't replace cuz you got my favorite face

Sayreville, NJ is so fucking stupid. I know that NJ is basically considered the armpit of the country and I don't tend to jump up to defend my home state often, but I will say that South Jersey is so much better than North Jersey. I know there's plenty of people that would probably disagree with me, but every time I have to go up that way, I get lost. Directions or not, I get lost. I might as well not have directions because I'm going to get lost anyway. But tonight we got so lost we actually missed AOM's set. Luckily, we didn't have to pay for the tickets or else that'd really be a bust. But we did have to endure the frustration of being quite lost shortly followed by the frustration of terrible music. But overall, tonight was a good night anyway. I learned a lot about merch selling and nipples. Plus, rumor has it that Citizen will be AOM's first and last album ever. Don't take my word for it. There's a slim chance they could go on. On that note, I must add that I've never been quite so amazed with "Hemmingway". He's a one of a kind talent. BTW, Lisa, Vintz gives up on you, you Starting Line fan who won't buy their album which he sang his heart out on! And with that ends another successful run of insane days.

No comments: