Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I want to see everything you have to offer me

As I briefly said in my last post, I had more news than just Gizmo being cute and Google being stupid. Madness was afoot at the Bus Stop Cafe yesterday evening and it was worthy of two camera coverage. The brilliance isn't accurately captured in my photos, but the video Lisa got will no doubt express things a little better. But Jamie, seen here bamboozled at the sight of a foreign, un-Yet related bass, was a temporary Atomic Orphan. She played a mean E string which really added a special flare to the fantastic display of musical craftsmenship. Perhaps if she sticks it out with them she'll be able to at least teach a certain someone that if he's going to cover "Sanctuary" than he'll have to learn that it's not called "Sacrifice". That it in fact has no mention of the word "sacrifice" what so ever. Though I'm sure "Sacrifice" could be wonderful. Anything the Atomic Orphan's put their stamp on is by no means mind blowing. So I have no doubt that "Sanctuary" done as "Sacrifice" would be nothing less!

In other completely unrelated news, Gizmo got a haircut and a bloody foot today. Yeah, big day for the Mo. He was like a brand new dog when he came plopping back into my room this afternoon fresh from gettin his hairrr did. And as we do most afternoons, we were running around in the backyard. My mother joined us and somewhere in the mix Gizmo completely broke one of his nails. I came inside after him and I noticed there was like a circle of red paw prints. At first we thought maybe it was Zoee. That is until Gizmo stepped on my foot and I then had blood on it! I didn't have time to be grossed out, though. When my baby is bleeding I don't really care too much about anything else. And he was growling and pretty upset, but it was okay. I held him and my mom washed it and put antiseptic on it and I managed to NOT cry! hizzah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jamie said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :) You're already on my blogroll, biznatch! If possible gives a last there on my blog, I'm so drunk, what? I hope you enjoy. That night at bus stop will go down in history for me. A hug.

Lisa said...

this whole thing just made me lol so bad. but maybe its due to my lack of sleep...

a hug. (i couldn't break the chain)