Friday, April 25, 2008

you always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows

Though the weather was quite nice today, there was something a bit odd going on. Some sort of disease infiltrated the entire Cumberland County area. A disease I'll tentatively entitle 40 miles peritis. If you're worried that you've contracted this disease, here are the symptoms: Extremely slow acceleration. Excessive slow down for turns/stops. Excessive pre-turn blinkering. Decreased vision and ability to read signs. Lack of consideration for other drivers. Inability to drive over 40 miles per hour. An increased desire for gambling or sexual activities. Dry eyes. Cotton mouth. Alright, I might have embellished a little towards the end. But if you're suffering from any of these symptoms, please refrain from operating heavy machinery including your oversized yellow truck, bright yellow neon, or any other kind of car, motorcycle, or moped.

In other news, J&TY recieved their first check! Royalty check? No. Pay check? Not really. Our first internet sales check! We sold enough CDs on CDBaby.com to warrant a checkity check check! woot woot! Now I just have to take this baby to the biggity bank! I hope there's more like these to come!

Actually, it would be even better if I was getting checks that I could actually spend. I need a job. It's just beyond pathetic at this point. I hate my life.

Could be worse though. I could be a prostitute named Shylah.

No comments: