Monday, April 7, 2008

my first webcam video

I had a rather uninteresting day. Mostly filled with reloading the WSTW website over and over to see if they had the podcast from last night up yet (which they STILL don't! what gives?!), but I also got some things accomplished. Like what things? Like I got the "new" webcam Lisa gave me working! It actually was a little bit harder than expected because my computer is special and couldn't find this file and I had to have the computer search for it and then put it in manually and... this probably isn't making much sense to anyone so just take my word and believe it was a little touch and go. I thought perhaps my computer was too retarded to handle this new fangled technology. But it worked out for the best in the end! holler! So, I wanted to throw together a quick first video to say "Hi Lisa!" or "Thanks Lisa!" or something.. but, well, this is how it turned out...


But I think that about sums it up. :D

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i think this is my most favorite video of you ever ;)




is that bob playing in the background or am i alittle high?

jenell o' boogie said...

yeah, it's pretty much a classic.

and you are correct. indeed that is mr. dylan himself you are hearing in the background. "rainy day woman #12 & 35" to be exact. :)