Monday, October 13, 2008

The busiest beaver award does not to go me

Pain is exhausting. I got up early this morning to take my mom to the doctor. While I waited for her in the car, I slept. Then I went home with intentions to get some work done, but instead I lazed around and didn't do much of anything. Even that made me tired so I laid down and was in and out of sleep while watching overly dramatic TV. Then I got up and took a shower hoping that would get me all woken up so I could get some work done. And it would have worked if my clothes rack hadn't given up and fell apart. So, instead of working, I put that back together and secured it and put my clothes away. By the time I was done that, dinner was ready and I was really hot and tired. But somehow, I got a little bit of work done after dinner. Not much, but a little. And now I'm so ready for bed. I'm so useless and pathetic. I'm dreading work tomorrow. Why must my mouth be so afflicted?! Blah. I need to go ease Gizmo's itching. Hope you guys are doing better than I.

No comments: