Thursday, October 9, 2008

Do what John, Do what John?

On October 9, 1940, John Lennon was pushed into this world. On October 9, 2008, there was a gallery showing of his art in Soho. Fortunately, it was the one day (of the four days of the show) that I was able to attend! For all the years I've been a card carrying John Lennon fan (I possess no literal card) I haven't done anything "special" to celebrate his birthday and it was about time that I did! I had been to a showing of his work in Cape May a while back, but this show was had a lot more pieces. And they had new t-shirts. So, all in all, it was a worthwhile trip. Despite failing a mission. Don't go looking for challah on the day of Yom Kippur. It's unlikely that you will accomplish this quest. But at least I was able to make eyes at all the good looking young executives. All two of them.

No comments: