Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time is money!

Obviously, I went to the zoo. The Philadelphia Zoo to be exact. Went with my Drawing and Anatomy class. Sketching live animals is hard. They move. Furthermore, it's not exactly fun to sketch in the zoo period. It's hard to find places to lean my pad on and there's a lot of nosy children. This one child liked my sketches so much she told me her phone number and told me to call her so I could give her art lessons. I don't know what was weirder; that this little child so freely gave out her cellphone number to a complete stranger or that she had a cellphone in the first place. She was pretty young. I'm a terrible judge of ages, but she seemed to be in the 7 to 9 age range. Well, just so you know, I turned her down. I'm an art STUDENT not an art TEACHER and my time ain't free! Time is money, honey! She should know that! She's got a cellphone!

No comments: