Tuesday, October 9, 2007

please sir, sir, can I have one to surge me sir, please sir?


It's after midnight so it's officially John Lennon's 67th birthday and I thought I would do my part in commemorating it with this amusing little movie trailer I found. I've already had a good cry thanks to some of the videos and thoughts conjured by videos found at www.imaginepeace.com and if you haven't checked it out, you should. It may not save any lives or stop any wars, but it's a lovely dedication and is just amazing looking; I wish I could go to Iceland!

On another note, I would like to thank John Lennon for inspiring me to hold my nose when I swim. I read that some people died from bacteria going up their nose while swimming and into their brain and essentially eating their brain until they died. It's incredibly rare, but it'll never happen to me! Always hold my nose! Thanks John! Just another way you changed my life!

And no, I will never ever stop loving John Lennon or get over it or move on! This love is real, baby, and real love lasts a lifetime! :P

No comments: