Wednesday, February 6, 2008

and I will wait to find if this will last forever

There was things accomplished today. We're shaking up this old world! Well, we're going to try. I don't know. We'll see. Or maybe you'll hear. I don't know what that means. But it did feel good to get something done that had been overwhelming for me when it came up. But I overcame it and got it done. What felt even better was to go outside without a jacket; just a hoodie. I don't like to imagine that the ice caps are melting and we're killing the world, but I did enjoy this oddly warm day in February. Sorry Mama Earf.

Also, sorry Democratic Party, I didn't vote today either. I toat failed you this time. But like I said to my mom, "Not like my vote made a damn difference last time!" I know that's not the right spirit to have, but I just can't handle the disappointment! I'll vote when it's the biggity big-big important one, though. I just wish the voting booths were in a more accessible place and there wasn't weird people there. Crazy ass Millville.


Be that as it may, I did accomplish something. Thanks to Jamie for addressing the envelopes. Top notch addressing, friend! On that note, if there's any more radio stations or booking places or record labels that would be interested in a press kit, they can contact the struggling members of JeNell & the Yets at jenell_music@yahoo.com. We hope to hear from you soon, Epic Records*!


* - I picked this name out randomly. we don't play favorites! we love all big record labels equally. well, right now. I guess we'll pick a favorite one when they pick us! hollerz!

No comments: