Monday, February 11, 2008

at some point the daddy can't take a bath with the kids anymore

For a while there, I was kicking ass blog wise. I was blogging up a STORM. And then things got a little stormy and busy over the weekend and I just didn't have the time! I know, that's no excuse really. All my many faithful readers must have been SO bummed. HA!

So, what was missed?

Wednesday: There was karaoke to be sung and college radio stations to bless with our presence. If you happened to be listening to WCUR in West Chester, PA on Wednesday night you might have gotten to hear J&tY on the radio. hollahollaholla!

Thursday: Band practice. We learned a new song together. We didn't get much else done asides from that, but it was a good accomplishment in itself. Later I watched House. I think that's another show I could probably have on DVD that I might watch a lot. Not as often as I watch the Office, but it's hard to top the Office...

Friday: Bryan's new band with Ryan, the Flyswatters, played at the Bridgewater Pub. Note to self: must get a show there. that stage is crazy looking. Second note to self: must get dance lessons.

Saturday: Played show at the Fire!! For more information on that, go to our myspace and check out the blog I wrote about it. It took me two days to write it. As in, when I wrote it last night, myspace ate it so I had to re-write it today. So, yeah, two days. I hope you guys appreciate it!

My stomach is hurts. I ate too many pretzels.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i like that the last picture is you and me.... but not.

how sweet!