Wednesday, February 6, 2008

everything is not as its sold

In other news, the Christmas lights I had on my diamond window (description of its shape, not what it's made of.. unfortunately) behind my computer have passed on. This is a hard blow for me. Those babies were on 24/7 and they were not only helped me to find my lamp without killing my dog when I got home at night, but they also were my trusty night light! They protected me from the darkness that I so fear! Until replaced, it's going to be oddly dark and with this new sleep medication giving me nightmares I just did not need this! They made my room shine like a beacon of holiday merriment from the street below! Oh woe! I miss them already!

Good thing I have a spare string in my closet.
But I'll put them up tomorrow.
One night of darkness in honor of a really awesome string of lights.
Res'pect.

No comments: