Tuesday, February 5, 2008

i love your depression & i love your double chin

Wendy's is so busted. I have cracked their whole "Frosty" operation wide open! It's just ice cream! Chocolate ice cream! If you go to Denny's and order some chocolate ice cream and let it melt a little bit, you have your own "Frosty"! And who says you can't do this at home too?! And now that I've put this in my blog, everyone is going to start making Frosties at home! Wendy's is completely going to go out of business! I mean, not only are Frosties the ONLY reason that people go to Wendy's, but this ingenious discovery will undoubtedly defame them and thus turn away all possible customers! You can't fool me, Wendy's! I see what's going on! I'm not stupid! You can't get anything by JeNell O'Boogie! Nothin!

No comments: