Tuesday, February 26, 2008

this blog is not going celeb gossip!

Nothing interesting happened to me today, but I felt compelled to update about this lovely piece of celebrity gossip. It's been kicking around the past few days that Benji Madden from Good Charlotte and Paris Hilton have been hooking up and hanging out all over Hollywood & St. Louis. Well, on the 4th day, Panji (?) made an "official" appearance. As official as you can make it in the tabloid world. If celebrities are seen holding hands they're half way to the alter. And considering it's been "reported" that Benji has told pals that Paris is "the one" these two really are. But I wanted to post this because I've been reading some quotes on the topic and they were making me laugh so I had to share! Some of these are gold!

"GROSS, I THINK IT”LL LAST MAXIMUM OF A WEEK. NICOLE BETTER WATCH HER MAN CAUSE AFTER THIS WHOR* GETS DUMPED BY HIM SHES GOING FOR JOEL"

"ekkk…she is such a skank. Must she sleep with everyone in Hollywood."

"probably just ended as I type this"

"A tip to Benji: Don’t date a woman that has larger feet than you, and has had more STD’s than how old you are."

"Promiscuous Paris is all over town, and what-in-God’s- name is Joel thinking ? We all know he’s on the rebound, and if some random sex is what he’s looking to get with 3-minutes Hilton, why didn’t he just go pay hooker?" -- I hope she meant Benji, not Joel...

and my all-time favorite:

"paris hilton is a back with a crack and a pack of meds. benji tell me u aint serious."

3 comments:

Jamie said...

does he have a usb drive around his neck?

in other news:
LOLZZZ

Hoi-Lam Tan said...

I like Paris Hilton. She's cool.

Hoi-Lam Tan said...

I like Paris Hilton. She's cool.